A Designer in Awe of the First Designer

Monday, October 30, 2006

Oh So Sweet Sounds


Last night I got to see Dashboard and Brand New play. It pretty much went like this... AMAZING. I knew that Chris Carrabba had an unbelievable voice when it comes to studio recordings. However I honestly believe he sounds even better live. The music was tight, but the vocals were phenomenal, which is rare for a live show in my opinion. He had a way of improvising stories into the song and singing them instead of speaking them between songs.. It was by far the best concert I've ever been too. HANDS DOWN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

That's cool that you enjoyed. I have mixed opinions of the last album. Some of it is great, other parts...not so much.

4:42 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

very cool. I almost had a chance to see them for FREE last year when they were at Riverbend but it didn't end up working out. Glad you had a good time!

5:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home