A Designer in Awe of the First Designer

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Being Given the Green Light

So it's time to add something humorous. Other then the simple fact I dragged my feet to even make a blog and yet here I am adding my 3rd entry in 2 days. okay... on with the story of humor!
I have this friend, and typically she's rather shy when it comes to letting a guy know she's interested, but apparently that may be a thing of the past. This guy she has been talking to for a while shared with her a few weeks ago that he's been thinking of pursuing more of a relationship with her and praying about it. However he says God hasn't given him a "green light" to act on it yet. Well, two weeks after having that conversation and nothing further being said from him they get together to hang out or maybe just at church, (I'm not sure of that detail), and she brings him a gift. What would that gift be? she hands him a Green Lightbulb! Creative and Gutsy. If that isn't saying "so do something allready!" I don't know what is. I found it incredibly funny, especially knowing the girl the way I do.. hopefully the humor wasn't lost in my retelling of the story.

1 Comments:

Blogger ambrosia said...

A-Aaron!! Welcome to the blog world! It'll be so nice to be able to keep up with you regularly! RISK!?!

11:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home