A Designer in Awe of the First Designer

Friday, April 01, 2005

ups and downs

So I'm moving. The moment I've anticipated and talked about for so long is here. Unfortunately I'm not totally stoked about it. One minute I'm excited and the next I'm sad. One moment looking forward, and the next looking at what I'll leave behind. At the moment though I'm kinda angry. I'm not sure why, and it stinks cause I don't like being angry. I'm angry that it took me a good 9 months to get a job after graduation and yet still it's not something that works well for me (at least in my mind). Seems what works well for me in my mind is never quite what God thinks works well for me. Why can't He and I be on the same page as this? Desires of my heart? hello!! haha.. I'm just being sarcastic there. I know the answers, I know He is in control, and it is in His hands and He can make me filled with joy anywhere.. but man.. this is still hard... ok. I'm done writing for the moment.. I just needed to vent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home