A Designer in Awe of the First Designer

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The "I thinks"

Since it seems ever so popular to throw out an I think list every once in a while, I suppose I can join the heard and do the same.. Seems to be a fun way to follow at least.





~I think that the best style and variety of pizza in the country can be found in
Southwestern Ohio.
~I think I'm going to enjoy being in Ft. Lauderdale in a week and a half
~I think I'm going to enjoy camping in the Mojave Desert in a month and a half.
~I think I watch sports way to much
~I think I'm to competative
~I think anyone who doesn't love music is nuts.
~I think God blessed me with the best up-bringing imaginable
~I think I put to much focus on my home church of Apex
~I think relationships are only difficult because we make them difficult
~I think the American dream is more like a nightmare
~I think the Stealers suck
~I think the most beautiful place I've ever been is Seattle
~I think writing the plot for "Lost" has got to be a sweet job
~I think I'm weird cause as much as I love reading Piper, It takes me a year to read just 1 book of his
~I know I'm weird period
~I think I like knowing I'm weird
~I think my grandma makes the best mash potatoes in the world.
~I think I have the coolest family and friends I could ask for.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

I think I'm cool for leaving you a comment, when no one else has.

I think you're wrong about the mash potatoes...my Grandma makes them best.

2:14 PM

 
Blogger Aaron said...

thats only because your Grandma runs over and steals them from my Grandma when she tells u she forgot something and must go to the store real fast. We caught her on the security camera last time.

3:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me glad!

8:06 PM

 
Blogger STUART said...

YOUR GRANDMA DOES MAKE THE BEST MASHED POTATOES EVER.PERIOD.

STUART

12:21 AM

 
Blogger STUART said...

YOUR GRANDMA MAKES THE BEST FOOD EVER PERIOD
STUART

12:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home