A Designer in Awe of the First Designer

Monday, June 20, 2005

a week in the quarter century

Well, now that I've been a quarter century old for a week.. I suppose I can inform of how turning 25 went. WELLLLL..... I was in Boston, of course it was great! Friday night Becky, Kristen, and I went out to this lovely little place called the Charley Horse. What the Charley Horse really is.. It is a run down wanna be redheaded stepchild to the glory that is Dave and Busters. Why do I slam this Charley Horse so bad you ask? WELLLLL... let me tell you. I was denied entrance! My Ohio license wasn't good enough for them.. Apparently they can't handle the fact that we aren't idiotic like them and elected Georgy W to a 2nd term. I honestly have decided this is the true reason for my dismissal. However.. they claim they require TWO forms of ID with your birthdate on it if you are using an out of state license.. Has anyone else had this happen? cause I find it crazy.. a second form of ID.. sure.. but with your birthdate?? does anyone even HAVE that? I sure don't.. so.. off down the road we go to a place called castaways. It was a little pricey to get in.. supposedly the cover band was going to be fabulous, and they were ok.. luckily I managed to use my Ninja skillz and slid right in the FRONT door without being charged.. aahh. It's good to be a Ninja. Saturday was a relaxing day in the pool, eating lots of food..mmmmm and Becky took me to a local Christian book store (yes they have one or two in Mass. believe it or not) Where she let me pick out the Study Bible of my choice as my birthday gift. It was a wonderful idea and I've enjoyed it a lot in the past week.

So that was my birthday weekend.. A lot has happened sense then.. Like my stuff from Ohio is finally here!!!! wooohoooo. mt bike! bed! xbox and tv!! yeah baby yeah! So.. when's everyone coming to visit?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you had a good birthday, Aaron. Sorry you couldn't come to Sunday lunch; not even sure if there would have been a place for you to sit anyway. :-) How long does it take to drive there?

11:09 AM

 
Blogger Aaron said...

It's just a hop skip and a jump of only 8 hours, maybe 8.5 if you drive slow

11:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home