A Designer in Awe of the First Designer

Friday, June 10, 2005

Happy Almost Birthday to ME!

Well tomorrow I'll officially be dead center in my mid 20's. I thought I was supposed to stop aging at 22? Whats up with this! Oh well, One year closer to being over the hill.. Luckily that's still a good far ways away. Luckily I get to spend my birthday in Boston. Should be a rather fabulous time I should say. It is Boston after all, once you get past the waving middle fingers, rainbow striped flags, and anti Bush signs, it's really not such a bad place. I mean.. in spite of all that I love Boston, can you imagine how great of a place it would be if those weren't thrown into the mix? oohh, I left out how an 700 sqft. apartment will set u back $1100 a month, silly me.

ANYWAYS, I'll try and remember to post about my trip and birthday once I return on Monday, if I slack off, feel free to yell at me Amy :-P

3 Comments:

Blogger Ookami Snow said...

Happy birthday, and have a good trip.

9:10 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

oh you know I will. :-)

4:31 PM

 
Blogger KT said...

ok, so my first comment didn't work so I will try this again! Happy bday. Don't worry, it only gets better as you get older. Next year I get to see what the 30's are like...oh my...did I say 30?!?!?!?

1:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home