A Designer in Awe of the First Designer

Monday, June 06, 2005

da update

Well, I'm in Scranton PA and I suppose I should do some updating. I was reading Amy's blog http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=JCSonflower and she reminded me that I do a rather poor job of updating this.. so this is for you, Amy :-P
I'm trying to be positive about this whole moving thing, but honestly, it's very hard and difficult. I've wanted to pack my stuff back up and go back to Ohio, screw the paycheck and be with the friends and family I love. I try not to think to far into the future.. of how long I'll be here. The truth is, I simply don't know. A year.. two? five?.... 6 months? sweet.. now that I could do. lol.. One thing I know.. don't ever let yourself think relationships aren't the most valuable things to have, other then a relationship with your Savior Jesus Christ of course. Forget cars, houses, plasma screen tv's. It's relationships. Traveling is fun, moving can be exciting.. but there is a bond between believers that when you pull up your roots and move, it hurts and aches like you wouldn't believe. Amy, I'm missing your hugs, Chu, I'm missing your stinkin tv .. oh yeah, i miss chillin with ya without the tv too.. for real. JP, man, I miss just grabbing starbucks and wrestling with the junior highers. Kristi, I miss seeing the 6th graders outgrow you (sorry, had to put it in there), Brandon.. man Brandon.. football season this year is gonna be rough without meeting up at BW's.. and the list can go on and on.. My sister.. I miss encouraging you face to face.. Thank you God for a cell phone.
The good thing.. 8 hours isn't to bad a a trip. I'll see everyon farely often I hope. Everyone is welcome here with open arms, I have a 2 bedroom place, a sofa bed and another sofa.. plenty of space for friends to chill. I'll get pictures of the area up soon when I get a new digi cam. It is a beautiful spot.. and I'll post later about my hike up a mountain that supposedly is bear infested... ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YAY AARON! So happy to hear from you...and yes, I'm missing hugging YOU! :-) I will continue to pray for you... God's got you there for a very specific purpose and I pray that you find that quickly....

11:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home